Abstract & Paper Submission Guidelines
- The Proceedings will be published in Open Access by the International Publisher CRC Press / Balkema and will be sent to indexing services such as Scopus, WoS/Clarivate, EI, and Compendex.
- Each paper needs the registration of at least one author.
- Each registered delegate can submit up to 2 (two) conference papers.
- Abstracts should have 150 to 250 words.
- Papers should be 4 pages long (exceptionally, 6 pages will be accepted).
- Authors of approved Abstracts should submit the final paper using the available template.
- The Open Access files will be available in the ISSMGE Online Library. The Authors will be free to upload or share the PDF content anywhere.
- After review and acceptance of the papers, the first Author of each paper will be asked to sign a "Consent to Publish" which will allow its inclusion in the Proceedings under the specified registration conditions.
Procedure for submission of abstracts and papers to ECSMGE24 and their review process
For Authors from European Societies:
- Abstracts are sent by the Authors to their European ISSMGE Member Societies for approval.
- The European ISSMGE Member Societies analyse and accept (or reject) the abstracts.
- The Authors of accepted abstracts upload them to the ISSMGE platform.
For all other Authors:
- Abstracts are submitted to the ISSMGE platform (deadline: 15/06/2023): https://www.issmge.org/publications/review-platform/conferences/ecsmge2024
- Members of an International Review Committee analyse and accept (or reject) the abstracts
For all Authors:
- Abstracts' status may be "pending" in the ISSMGE platform until 30/07/2023 (deadline for abstract notification acceptance).
- The Authors of accepted abstracts submit their papers using the available template (deadline: 30/10/2023): Download template here
- Papers are submitted in: https://www.issmge.org/publications/review-platform/conferences/ecsmge2024
- The Organising Committee will send each paper for review (deadline for all reviews: 15/01/2024).
- The Authors will be informed of the result of the review process by 05/02/2024. Authors should submit the revised paper until 22/03/2024.
Contact for abstracts, papers and review process
- Managing Editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-President of the ISSMGE for Europe 2022-2026
To be elected
President of the ISSMGE 2022-2026
Vice-President of the ISSMGE for Europe 2017-2021
Past-President of the ISSMGE 2013-2017
Secretary General of the ISSMGE
Chair of the XVII Conference Organising Committee
Member of the Conference Organising Committee
President of LNEC, Lisbon