- The Proceedings will be published in Open Access by an International Publisher and will be sent to indexing services such as Scopus, WoS/Clarivate, EI, and Compendex.
- Each paper needs the registration of at least one author.
- Each registered delegate can submit up to 2 (two) conference papers.
- Papers should be 4 pages long (exceptionally, 6 pages will be accepted).
- Template for the papers: will be available soon.
- Enquiries on abstracts, papers and review process: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure for submission of abstracts and papers to ECSMGE 2024 and their review process
For Authors from European Societies:
- Abstracts are sent by the Authors to their European ISSMGE Member Societies for approval.
- The European ISSMGE Member Societies analyse and accept (or reject) the abstracts.
- The European Member Societies inform the Authors of the approval (or rejection) of the abstracts and send the list of the accepted abstracts to the Organizing Committee using the provided Excel file, with the following information: title, authors' names and e-mails, affiliation, name and e-mail of at least one proposed Reviewer for each paper (deadline: 30/04/2023).
- The Authors of accepted abstracts submit them to the ISSMGE platform (deadline: 15/05/2023): https://www.issmge.org/publications/review-platform/conferences/ecsmge2024
For Authors from non-European Societies:
- Authors from non-European Societies submit their proposed Abstracts to the ISSMGE platform (deadline: 30/04/2023): https://www.issmge.org/publications/review-platform/conferences/ecsmge2024
- Members of an International Review Committee analyse and accept (or reject) the abstracts (deadline: 15/05/2023)
For all Authors:
- The Authors of accepted abstracts submit their papers using the template that will be available soon (deadline: 30/10/2023).
- The Organizing Committee will send each paper (through the ISSMGE platform) to proposed Reviewers from the European ISSMGE Member Societies and (or) to an International Review Committee (deadline for all reviews: 15/01/2024).
- The Authors will be informed of the result of the review process by 05/02/2024. Authors will submit the revised paper to the same platform until 22/03/2024.
Vice-President of the ISSMGE for Europe 2022-2026
President of the ISSMGE 2022-2026
Vice-President of the ISSMGE for Europe 2017-2021
Past-President of the ISSMGE 2013-2017
Secretary General of the ISSMGE
Chair of the XVII Conference Organising Committee
Member of the Conference Organising Committee
President of LNEC, Lisbon